I wish it was just you and me, together forever


I've never missed anyone as much as I miss Sophie Isabella Young. I hate to even think about the fact she's not just a bus journey or a phone call away. I miss laughing with her, until we're crying and having fits! I miss her beautiful smile and her amazing personality. I have never been away from someone who I love this long, I think about her everyday and wish so much that she was closer to home! I really miss spending days drinking tea and smoking and people watching and laughing with her. I miss taking photos of her. I miss being able to tell her everything, I miss her kisses and hugs. I miss waking up next to her and pulling stupid faces. I miss pretty much everything about her and her hilarious ways! I can't wait to see you sweetheart, I love you and miss you more everyday, forever LP x

No comments:

Post a Comment