26.11.2010 17:42PM




Here is a link to the latest Love Blogging video from VICE Style. I'm absolutely loving these videos, it's so nice to see bloggers being appreciated. I think blogs are definitely taking over from magazines, just because they're so accessable, you can be on the way to class, on the bus, anywhere and you can check your favourite blogs on your phone in an instant. I think this is what I love about blogs, the fact they're just a click away, I don't have to lug a heavy glossy magazine which has cost me £6, it's just a click away.

Stevie MacKenzie-Smith is the author of Discoteque Confusion. Since its inception five years ago, her blog has found recognition with a number of mainstream media outlets. Also featured is Alex Fury, SHOW studio's Fashion Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment