Monday 8th April 2013:
I'm back! After months and months off from blogging, I'm going to continue this! I've been so busy these last few months, I've moved to London and I'm living the dream-studying Fashion Styling and living in North London. 
Above are two photographs from a set I created as part of a project called 1,2,3,4-a project where I had to source models, style and photograph a shoot, alongside choosing the location and garments. Here I photographed the beautiful Stephanie in Shoreditch's Brick Lane. The photo shoot was styled with a Topshop black high collared dress, under a Topshop flat press studded collared leather jacket, and Topshop circle lens sunglasses...can you tell I used to work at Topshop?!
I have done quite a bit of Photography work whilst in first year at uni, I will be updating my blog with an insight to my work. 
I hope you have had a fabulous Monday, 
                                                             Lily-Peaches X

No comments:

Post a Comment