14.01.2011 02:54PM





I'm extremely glad it's Friday, although I love my course, I'm just so tired recently...I need sleep. I've been concentrating on my Fine Art project, where we're creating an Art Installation of our choice. I'm swaying my project towards fashion, as I try to on all projects. I received my grade back on my Textiles project and I achieved a Distinction, very pleased. I've also received a Merit grade on my Speech about my Personal project, which is a Street style and photograph project about youth culture in Shoreditch, London, which is an on going project and won't be handed in until the deadline, which is another year away! I shall post photographs from the project as I go along. My internship has now been finalised which I'm very excited about. This week I have created an outfit using parcel tape as part of my experimenting within art installation. My boyfriend also took me to the cinema and we finally watched Harry Potter! This weekend we're spending in, watching Factory Girl, Paris Je t'aime, A Single Man and Breakfast at Tiffany's, all our favorites! Smoking and drinking together, my favourite thing to do, oh' and probably watching endless episodes of Curbs! Hope everyone has a good weekend L-P X