I'm back!!
I'm sorry for my lack of blogging, I've been very busy doing this and that. But I hope you're all well. I recently got chosen to snap the VICE launch event which took place at Nottingham's Rescue Rooms, and after many drinks I got extremely snappy happy, the photographs are on vice.com and my tumblr page. I've got the coolest nails at the moment, my amazing, talented friend Lily McCann painted them bright red with animal print and a cross or two. I've also changed my hair...again. I kind of feel twelve years old again, as I'm back with a middle parting and dark brown hair and a round 3 of dip dye. It's strage as I haven't had brown hair literally since I was twelve/thirteen. In other news I'm extremmely exicted as in a few weeks time I'm going to Venice with my Art class to the Biennale Festival, which is a contemporary Art's festival. Until tomorrow I'll leave you with this beautiful song by Lana Del Rey called Video Games. LP X